The 2016 Giving Hearts Day is set for Thursday, February 11. This is a 24-hour opportunity to have your online donation of $10 or more MATCHED up to $5,000!! To make your online donation to the VCSU Foundation, go to impactgiveback.org
. Giving Hearts Day is hosted by the Dakota Medical Foundation, Impact Foundation, and the Alex Stern Family Foundation and helps fundraising efforts for nonprofit organizations in North Dakota and western Minnesota. Learn more about the event here
. Gifts made during Giving Hearts day will help support the VCSU Phone-a-thon in the following ways:
- Printing and Mailing of The Bulletin
- Reunion and Social Events
- Homecoming Activities
- Alumni Award Programs
We have been blessed with a rich tradition, great students, dedicated faculty and staff, and supporting Alumni and Friends.
Please consider a gift TODAY to the VCSU Foundation’s Phone-a-thon and help us achieve other noteworthy accomplishments such as:
- VCSU has been ranked the No. 1 public regional college in the Midwest in the 2016 U.S. News and World Report Best College Rankings.
VCSU has been ranked a
U.S. News “Best College” for 18 consecutive years.
- Provided approximately $1.252 million in scholarship support to our students.
- Master of Arts in Teaching degree was approved for the next level. The next step is Education Standards and Practices board approval followed by formal approval from the Higher Learning Commission.
- Celebrated our 125th Anniversary on October 13, 2015.
- Set all-time record for final fall semester enrollment with a headcount of 1,384 students.
A gift to VCSU on Giving Hearts day will be matched by Ludvigson, Braun & Co. - Matt Pedersen up to $5,000.